Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Sweet dreams


Hello, my name is Tina. And I have suffered from insomnia for about...oh...twelve years now. Pretty much ever since my son was born. I used it as a way to do extra things like blog, play with computer graphics, photos, scrapbook, write, etc. or even to do some house cleaning. Well, lately, I have been hibernating like a little bear at night. And this has made me a lousy blogger. And I hate the feeling of waking up to a sink of dishes. So I can't win with or without the insomnia. At least I feel well-rested!


I found this fun phone app that makes you look like a painting (well, really look like a fairy). And it is so much fun to play with.

If you think I look oh-so-glamorous above, then honey, you have not seen me behind the scenes!

Here I am earlier tonight wearing my collagen gold mask after it broke in one spot and started sliding off my face. My son asked why I had cheese slices on my face!


Hey, I'm just keepin' it real...real creepy!!
My face is so soft now. I need to put it on my dry winter hands next time!

Valentine's is well on its way.  This is my date...



Good thing he loves kale!!!


Here are some fun finds I have seen lately that are Valentine-riffic!!!


I like these easy Valentine nails as seen on Glam Radar.

I have become addicted to white chocolate covered pretzels as a treat lately. These look very tempting to me!!!

Look at these Valentine candy huggers!!!

Make some fingerprint heart ornaments.

Scrumptious-looking marbled hearts valentine cookies!



TOO CUTE! Cuteness overload! I love this
unicorn Valentine's box!!!

Sweet dreams, dear readers!
Until next time!


 photo 65c64534-b188-4b35-b4a4-84d589cacc78_zpsvcboyrn8.jpg

No comments: