Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Doodley Doo!!

I am running out of original title ideas for posts!!

Okay so much is going on. I am excited to start school (again).
My hamster is still adorable, along with my other fur babies.

At work, our library will be moving in about a month into a new-to-us
building while the new one is being built. I am looking forward to having more room.

Harrison is doing so good in school. I am so proud of him.

My husband and I deep-cleaned the house. We still have to attack the office space.

The huge ice-pocalypse never really happened here in OKC. It was more like just some drizzle and dreariness. So we all bought all that bread and milk for nothing!

Today it was so warm I was wearing shorts. Like it is supposed to be Winter! And we usually never get weather this warm here in OK. 

Valentine's Day is coming our way. I think Harrison and I might do this fun experiment to make crystal hearts. Experiment found HERE.



I started a project at work that launched yesterday! It is the Cupid Express! We deliver valentines to co-workers for fifty cents a valentine (with a heart sucker). I hope it is a success. I love organizing things like this. 

Thinking of hearts and valentines...here's a really easy way to make a heart cake!


Now I have hearts, pink and candy on my mind. Off to Pinterest!

 photo 65c64534-b188-4b35-b4a4-84d589cacc78_zpsvcboyrn8.jpg

No comments: