Friday, December 23, 2016

MERRY Fri-nally!!!


Merry Christmas!!! I am so very happy to be spending time with those I love so much. Today my son and I spent the morning creating hamster toys from popsicle sticks and cardboard. 

I have seven days off from work and on the drive home I felt sad because I am going to miss being there--even though I know I will enjoy family time, I guess when you love your job you look forward to going there.  

I have lots of school-related things to take care of. I was officially accepted into the University of Oklahoma's MLIS graduate program! Right after the new year, when the OU offices open, I need to get a student card, meet with my adviser, enroll in courses and apply for financial aid all before Jan. 16. Whew! I love being in school though. I am such a nerd. I love learning!!! 

What else is going on...tonight I wrap gifts with Ben. We will get to visit both sides of our families and spend some fun time together. 

Enough chit-chat. I need to share funnies. :)


(Stranger Things tv show reference!)












MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!






 photo 65c64534-b188-4b35-b4a4-84d589cacc78_zpsvcboyrn8.jpg

No comments: