Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Falling to pieces

So my last post was about how magical Fall is and all that, and it is. It so is. I really do jump in leaves!

Here I am enjoying the leaves a few years ago at my parent's house. 


And this weather has me pie-baking like a fool...



I'm really starting to think I need more friends in my life to bake for.
Ahhh...I have a fantasy I am totally trying to make come true for this Thanksgiving! I am going to make this bad boy...

It is a Salted Caramel Apple Snickers Cake. Gosh, wish me luck! The recipe seems a little long but I think it will be worth the hard work. Oh yes, photo is from www.halfbakedharvest.com 
But I will totally take a pic when I make my own version.

What else have I been up to? I have become kinda addicted to adult coloring books. Lisa Frank is my favorite. 


My birthday is coming up this Saturday and so I have been busy treating my self.  I even bought myself a pretty red dress...



I would say I will wear it on date night but we know mommies and daddies don't really get date night. More like yoga pants and Netflix night! :) So maybe I will wear it when I have a rare mom's night out!

No comments: