Monday, August 1, 2016

Laminate ALL the things!


Has this happened to you?!? You are in the back-to-school crunch
and the laminator has a "not working" sign on it?

Fear no more, my friend! Twinkle to the rescue!

I was given two brand new Scotch Thermal Laminators (TL902) to try out from Scotch (#Sponsored).
I absolutely utilized one and baby, did I have fun with it!
This was my reaction after I opened the box:


Behold...a new laminator!
So here is some of the stuff I finally got around to laminating:


Literacy center items for future professional development visuals!


My Freddy Fluency anchor chart guy (but not the sticky notes).
He was large so I laminated him in two pieces and then put
clear packing tape on his back to put him together.

And then I started to bust out my scrapbook papers and paper punches to make gift tags!


I am very impressed by the Scotch Thermal Laminator. It did not take long to heat up at all. I liked how I was able to feed my paper into the machine and it smoothly fed it with no jamming or wading of the paper. I once bought a no-name home laminator and I had issues with it jamming. I like the Scotch Lamination Sheets because they are so thick and sturdy. They do not tear apart at the edges like most lamination. Best of all, my laminator does not take up too much space at all on my desk and it is very portable and easy for me to carry (using the side handle) around my home office.

SO...I still have one, unopened NEW laminator. Let's do a giveaway!!!
This is open to anyone in the U.S. that is an educator or public service agent (ex. works at a library, state department, etc).
One winner will be chosen by random number generator next Monday, August 8th 
at 12:00 Midnight CST.

What do you have to do? Just leave a comment. You can say anything! Tell me what you plan to laminate, share a cool idea, anything! Your comment order is your number. One first prize winner gets the laminator and the runner up gets a packet with $6.00 worth of coupons to use towards purchase of Scotch laminating products!!!





 photo twinkle sig_zpsnwvacslp.jpg

3 comments:

Tamara Whitaker said...

I would love to win this laminator! I changed schools this year and will be teaching kindergarten. This will come in very handy when I make new centers!

Gloria Tucker said...

Tina, I would use my this to laminate my new guided reading and guided math activities, that I bought from TPT. I am still teaching kindergarten. This will be great to use and preserve all my workstations. I also make school bulletin boards and other items for the whole school, which a laminator would preserve for years. You ROCK!

Viola said...

This sounds like a fantastic laminator. I'd use it to laminate worksheets, making them dry erase. Especially letter and name practice as I'm teaching pre-schoolers. Thanks! :)