Thursday, July 7, 2016

A Creative Mess

Long time, no post! I hope your 4th of July was fantastic. It was hard to take a good photo of the fireworks, but we did enjoy the finale.


We also went to the aquarium here in Jenks! 







My mom has been busy setting up her she-shed. I love the country look it has. What a creative spot!



Here’s some neat housekeeping and home decor ideas I have seen around the web lately.







A sand and picnic table in one.

 Use tiles to decorate stairs.

Paint a mural on your fence!

(From www.themagicbrushinc.com)
Turn a Pottery Barn decoration into a ceiling medallion!






 Use an old armoire for a craft cabinet.

Turn a onesie into a keepsake bear!

I’m going to make the paper umbrella wreath for sure. I ordered a batch of paper umbrellas and as soon as they get here, I’ll be crafting!

 photo twinkle sig_zpsnwvacslp.jpg

No comments: