Friday, April 29, 2016

FriYAY FunYAY!!!



It has been a week since my last post! Eeeek! I am doing great but I had pinched my sciatic nerve and so I took some time off to do some much-needed healing. I am feeling better but wow...the stuff that comes out on tv during the day. I found myself with the remote out of my reach a few times but the tv had been turned on for background noise while I tried to get that nerve to heal. 

I have seen things. 

Let's just say that. 
I never really watch tv at all unless it is Hulu or Netflix. I love documentaries, especially historical ones. But this past week sometimes a show would come on like Dateline or some other crime-type show and those shows make you paranoid that your cat wants to take you out. I saw a few episodes of I Survived a Tornado while we were under tornado watch here in Oklahoma because I like to scare myself. And, I saw game shows and caught myself yelling answers at the tv. I think the worst choice was when I watched the national news channels while they discussed politics. Yes, we should all be informed, but it felt like watching a circus. I did see re-runs of Alf (ha!) and Mama's Family so it wasn't all bad...


Let's get to the fun stuff and Happy FRIDAY!!!



Cat dinosaurs are scary!







\






And you know teachers are starting to feel that end of the school year crunch when...




 photo twinkle sig_zpsnwvacslp.jpg

No comments: