Thursday, March 10, 2016

Thhhhursday is here!

Thursday is here! All week long it has been dreary, foggy and drizzling--boo! My son has also caught himself a little cold. He is so sweet. He coughs and then says, "excuse me" like he is apologizing. My poor pooh bear. Next week is Spring Break! Here's to hoping there will be sunny weather and no more yucky weather!

I love anchor charts. I utilized them all the time in the classroom. I came up with a new word for using them--"chartivity". That is when you create an anchor chart with your students during the lesson--they are involved in the content it holds so it is part chart and part activity=chartivity. You're welcome!

So I want to share some recent chartvities you can do in your own classroom...

































 photo twinkle sig_zpsnwvacslp.jpg

No comments: