Monday, February 22, 2016

Fearless Monday

Today is Monday and I want you to start the day with a smile (even if its a fake smile). We will attack this Monday with a positive attitude. If you need an extra cup of coffee to make it so, no ones judging.

Check back with me at 10am when I am hauling my child to the pediatrician. The smile may be gone, my eye may be twitching, and I may or may not have something stronger than coffee!

I started thinking about some things we could do for St. Patricks Day this weekend and I wanted to share some of the cool things I found with you. 

You can click on the photo or below it to be taken to the links. Happy browsing!
17 St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids - A Little Craft In Your DayA Little Craft In Your Day:

St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Paper Plate Mask Craft for Kids! Easy to make and perfect for imaginative play! - abccreativelearning.com:

Rainbow Shamrock Craft ~ Easy toddler St Patricks Day Craft:


st. patricks day crafts for kids:


3D Over the Rainbow St. Patrick's day craft for kids to make! | CraftyMorning.com:

End of the Rainbow Paper Plate Twirler (St. Patrick's Day Craft for Kids) - Crafty Morning:

Leprechaun craft with a fork print beard- Fun st. patrick's day craft for kids | CraftyMorning.com:

Paper Plate Shamrock Hats - St. Patrick's Day Craft for Kids:


Easy St. Patrick's Day Crafts For Kids - Sassy Dealz. I could have my students write "wishes" on the colors. A wish for them, their family, a classmate, their class. Get them to think beyond themselves.:


Science for kids, kids science, rainbow jar, make a rainbow in a jar:

FREE pattern-filled shamrock coloring sheet. Try out this sample "pop art" coloring sheet with your students for St. Patrick's Day. See how much they enjoy this kids craft art activity. A fun and easy art lesson for March from Art with Jenny K.:

Rainbow & Pot of Gold Chain Necklace - St. Patrick's Day craft for kids! | CraftyMorning.com:

Rainbow Paper Plate Craft for Preschoolers:


Happy Monday!



 photo twinkle sig_zpsnwvacslp.jpg

No comments: