Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wednesday Writing Prompt





Every Wednesday (or the Wednesdays I can remember about) I will start posting at least one picture you can use as a writing prompt in your classroom. I have been working on making my own 5th grade son more creative in his writing. He hates writing with a passion which is so odd because I adore writing. I figured out it was because he had been so focused on grammar/spelling, etc. which are great things to focus on--but it was killing his creative writing skills. Now I have a binder and when he works on a creative story we add it to the binder. It is like he making one huge book of short stories. Sometimes I look for a picture to use as a prompt for him to write about and I thought it might be useful to share these with other teachers/homeschoolers. So here goes...









No comments: