Friday, January 22, 2016

Fri-YAY Fun-YAY!


This is me in my cat form. I am just like "Winter-nope." I have to say this year, in Oklahoma, it has been a very mild Winter. I don't think we have had "real" snow yet just some frozen mix and of course, ice ice baby. 

I am keeping those Winter Blues away by collecting some funnies for you. So here's goes...






How do you answer this? C? A? 


Nice try, kid. My teacher senses are tingling. I know you're sleeping!
Nailed it-art edition.



Truth, baby, truth!





This is why we need cursive...


I still own some!Speaking of...




I really do need a Pizza Pouch in my life.


This is cute math!

(protractor) Get it?



 photo tina winkle sig twinkleteaches sm_zpspz9kadle.jpg
 photo SB Free Blog Element Gold Divider_zpsyo2nxc1t.jpg

No comments: