Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Funnies and Monsters!

It’s Friday, Friday, gonna get down on Friday! So lately I have been active offline trying to organize my house and de-clutter. Selling some of my furniture and knick knacks has brought me to the wonderful and fascinating world of online garage sale sites and Craigslist.



Now I know what you are thinking, I meet only in public and with my hubs. I have found it to be time-consuming because I have to take pics (good pics!) and post and then wait for replies, etc. The frustrating part is dealing with no-shows. UGH! Time wasters.

The awesome part is when I actually sell something and am able to move more easily through my small house lol. So that is why I have not been posting on the blog too much.

Next week I will help my husband set up his art classroom. I don’t think it will take as LONG as it did last year because we organized it already and threw trash away last year. There was so much trashy stuff the previous art teacher hoarded. 

Oh, and not to mention like 100 dvds. The kids asked my husband, “When are we going to watch movies?. He was like, “never.” Haha.



So we decided this year to have a monster theme in his room. And I have been looking online for inspiration and ideas












Okay let’s get to the laughs now






















































 photo tinasig8-7-14_zpsd9a78e1a.jpg

No comments: