Monday, May 25, 2015

Weekly Summer Link Up – My Goals for the Summer




Ah, sweet, sweet, summer time. My husband the art teacher will be home with us. These past few days my mind has been turning with ideas on how I want to spend some of my summer.

See it looks a little like this when it turns



So let’s look at my summer bucket list.
1.  Swim. I am going to swim like a fish. First, I need this Oklahoma flooding rains to stop but after that I will just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.


2. Walk/run. I want to continue to focus on being healthy. This is another thing that depends on the rain at the moment because Richard Simmons’ Sweating to the Oldies inside the house has not been cutting it lately.



3.  Write. I have a book hidden deep inside my soul. I would be happy to get a few chapters down. Right now it is in my head with that monkey I guess.



4. Fun. I want to have some family fun time. I have been giving thought to going to dig for hourglass crystals in Northern Oklahoma or spending a day at Whitewater Bay. I just want to spend a day at least away from the house & pets to let my hair down and leave my cares behind me.

So those are my exciting goals for the summer. I will do the usual like read, visit family and blog, too. Nothing to exciting, but just perfect for me. And that is happiness.
 photo tinasig8-7-14_zpsd9a78e1a.jpg
See what other teacher bloggers are up to this summer







6 comments:

Teaching Autism said...

Love all your Summer Goals! Hope the rain stops soon for you!!

http://teaching-autism.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/my-goals-for-summer.html

Monica Dunbar said...

Hi there!

Thank you so much for linking up to my first every Linky Party! You win first prize for THE BEST Richard Simmons picture! THE. BEST. EVER!

Cheers to you and I hope that you will be able to link up again throughout the summer!

Monica

www.iheartgrade3.com
www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

Suzy Palmer said...

I think I have that monkey in my head too! Mine makes a ton of noise. You should definitely get out of the house and let your hair down...it's good for creativity! Have a great summer
On the Go Teacher Mama

Kayla Root said...

A few chapters!? I am already envious of you! Writing has always been a love of mine and the idea of writing my own book seems like a dream but I never fully follow through once I start. Can't wait to hear what you are able to accomplish this summer. Best of luck on all your goals!
Kayla
The Chalkboard Garden

Maren said...

Hi! I found your blog post through the linky! :) Writing a book sounds INCREDIBLE! :D

Have a great day!
Maren @ Malimo Mode

Angela Gatt said...

Love your goals! Love all the images you chose for your post too.