Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Webby Wednesday



Today I wanted to share some neat 
stuff I have found recently online. I 
hope you find something you can use. 
I love snow globes, but these don't 
break! I think my son would have fun 
making one of these. Found on 



I saw these cool math hacks at
Kids Activity Blog. I love the hands-on 
googly eye addition, and the hand cut-
outs for problem-solving!




 I absolutely love anything from Clever
Classroom. I was excited to see this 
free sight word resource. Students 
love to use magnifying glasses. You can 
grab it HERE.


This read-aloud video for “If You 
Were a Penguin” is great! This week 
my son Harrison is learning about 
penguins and this story kept his
interest.



 photo tinasig8-7-14_zpsd9a78e1a.jpg

1 comment:

Emma Farrell said...

Great ideas Tina! Thanks so much for the shout-out, I hope the ideas and freebie come in handy.

Emma :)