Thursday, September 11, 2014

Uh uh uh! You didn't say the magic word! Uh uh uh! Uh uh uh!

We saw something at the grocery store that is too awesome to not share…
 Dr. Ian Malcolm: [as they pass through the gigantic park gates] What have they got in there, King Kong?
We give you…a Jurassic Park jeep!



Cool, right?

Now that the school supplies have been tossed off the shelves (seriously now is a good time to find them on clearance if you are a school supply hoarder like me), we must prepare for Halloween and yes, even some Thanksgiving has appeared at stores.

My son wants to be Godzilla. That is easy to make a homemade costume for...NOT. Well, not for me--the lady who does not sew and gets burned repeatedly when near a hot glue gun. So I saw online at WalMart they had the Godzilla costume with the body suit and mask. They were sold out online. I went to the store and did not find it either. Insert sad face. I am playing with the idea of somehow making a papier mache body suit but who knows...I may just call all my local WalMart stores tomorrow lol.

We did find some things for our Halloween party...all edible!


 This makes you hungry, right?

I plan on putting these on top of cupcakes along with…



the red icing, eyeballs & gummy “shards of glass”.


 photo tinasig8-7-14_zpsd9a78e1a.jpg

No comments: