Monday, September 1, 2014

Feed me!


Feed me, Seymour! Maybe it is because I can smell blackberry porkchops cooking for dinner. Or because I am just hungry but my mind is on fresh fruit and dessert! I found some marvelous recipes online that I am anxious to try out!

The first one comes from a blog entitled, Blogging Foods. http://www.bloggingfoods.com/


The name is simple, but the food is amazing on her site.
I fell in love with the photos first, and then the recipe for 

This photo is from Blogging Foods.
Dulce de Leche and Blueberry Dessert Pizza!!! You can check the recipe out HERE. Doesn't it look scrumptious?!?

At Big Girls, Small Kitchen I found a very rich and delicious, lip-smacking homemade goodness preach it to your mama tart. See the evidence below...
Photo from Big Girls, Small Kitchen web site.

This baby is called Whipped Mint Ganache Tart with Blackberries. We have a very bountiful crop of wild blackberry bushes in our backyard. So I definitely see this on our plates one wild, summer evening on the patio. Mmmmm!!! You can find it HERE.

And last but definitely not least, is a Strawberry Galette from The Comfort of Cooking. Does this not look mouth-watering??
I can taste the juicy strawberries now.

You can grab this sweet baby HERE. I hope you have enjoyed the eye candy today. My eyeballs gained ten pounds just looking at the yumminess!!

 photo tinasig8-7-14_zpsd9a78e1a.jpg

No comments: