Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Wicked Witch Lives Here - Beware!


Don’t be scared, I am not going to get you my pretties, because to quote my neighbor (yes, for real) Sugar Brown, “Ain’t nobody got time for that!” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7UgAprdpM

I have been too busy prepping for a Halloween Birthday Bash. Since Harrison was born right after Christmas day, we usually have his party at various times of the year so our friends (and us!) don’t feel a financial crunch. This year we decided to stick it during our annual Halloween party to kill two birds with one stone. And it is so fun! 

So here I am getting down with my crafty self...




P.S. Fun fact--Maggie Hamilton who played the witch in The Wizard of Oz was a teacher when she was younger! She rocks!

 photo tinasig8-7-14_zpsd9a78e1a.jpg

No comments: