Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My Lifehacks for Teachers

So suddenly I keep seeing the trendy phrase "lifehacks" or "hacks" everywhere. I was reading a link that I probably found off of Facebook entitled 17 Insanely Clever Hacks For Teachers, By Teachers . It seems like every time there is an article about teaching Robin Williams and his Dead Poet's Society bottom appears.


It is a bit like some maniacal teacher Creepypasta character.
 I have seen so many clips about seizing the day that I have started doing this during professional development sessions when it pops up-



 Robin Williams does not represent me. Because we all know this is how I teach: (just kidding!)  



Okay before I continue to go on my cray cray lady rant let's meander back to my original reason for posting. Here are some tips I have found makes my life easier as an educator.






P.S. Let this be a lesson on why you should never leave the house mid-post, friends!!! I went on some errands and then I came home and saw Robin Williams just went to rehab. So go back in your mind in a time machine to yesterday and then read this post. kthanxbye

1 comment:

KillerMoth3 said...

You are too funny!