Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So you've had a bad day



Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around...




Remember that overplayed song?!?!? This was my day. Just one of those Charlie Brown, Lucy keeps moving the football kinda days. We all have them. Then on the drive home something happened. I was thinking about my bad day when I drove by a fatality accident. Seeing the person slumped over the wheel, wiped my bad day away and made me think about how important my family is. Sadly, a few minutes after witnessing the aftermath the radio DJ announced it was a fatality. So I am sharing this with you to remind you to take time for yourself, take time for your family, when someone gives you hate give them love three-fold back, when you have had a bad day realize someone else has had a worse day.

No comments: