Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Beatboxin' with Kindergarten



Mr. Argot, our Kindergarten para, brought a special visitor to the Early Childhood Center for music time!
Awesome, right??
Reading Horizons

I am so proud that I was able to be a guest writer on the Reading Horizons blog. I wrote about the Nurturing Brilliance webinar. They offer free webinars and everyone I have attended has been a true learning experience for me. I really think webinars are the professional development of the future! My blog post is here: http://www.readinghorizons.com/blog/

One of the webinars that is my favorite is the one on The Power of Explicit Instruction. But they have so many more!!

Today one of the teachers from my school sent us an inspiring YouTube clip:



Can I just say I want this boy to be my life coach?!?!

This morning I saw the dentist and got three wisdom teeth pulled out. The experience was not bad but right about now the pain is! So I am calling it a day and going to bed early. Talk to you soon!




No comments: