Saturday, November 17, 2012

Elmer's Holiday Pin and Win!


So I just checked my email and heard about this contest!! As a teacher, scrapbooker/crafter, and mommy I would be so excited if I won! I see painter's pens and x-acto knives and adhesive runners! JOY!
I pinned some wonderful ideas I found on the Elmers.com web site.

Like this Best Buddy Ball!
http://www.elmers.com/parents/project/best-buddy-ball

In the classroom this would be great to put sight words or spelling words for students to take home and review or make at a center!

And here's some things I made myself using Elmer's products!

Halloween garland using Elmer's clear glue to stick the felt pieces together!
Photobucket
And a snazzy clear card using the clear glue again!!!
Photobucket
Also~
My students made monsters using Elmer's glue sticks.
Photobucket
Get sticky! :)

No comments: