Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Old Blog, New Blog

~originally posted 1/29/11~ 

Welcome to my first official Kindergarten blog post. My name is Mrs.Winkle. I have been teaching for seven years now although everyday is a new experience! 
Photobucket
I feel like I am always evolving and learning with my students. 

Photobucket
I think this will be useful for communication with parents and also it will be a good place for us to share ideas and plans with my peers. So let's get caught up on the year so far!

 I moved into my classroom in July. Sometimes it felt like the paintbrush was glued to our hands. My mom and I painted the giant room and my mom and husband made murals to cover the mirrors. 

Photobucket
It was an effort to get things ready for our students but so worth creating a positive learning atmosphere. I wanted our classroom to feel like a safe, comfortable place.

No comments: