Thursday, June 24, 2010

♥Happiness♥

Photobucket
So much has come to pass since my last post!!
I neglected my online diary aka this blog for a year almost because I started teaching Prek in two different locations. Getting back into the swing of things after being a stay-at-home mom for four years was tough! I had sold/donated some of my teaching stuff--never really sure if I would return. Then I did and I had to collect/make new stuff! So it was like having my first year all over again!!
And I got re-exposed to cooties so I was sick A LOT. :)
But I realized that A)I was born to teach. This is what God instilled in me. and B)I am flexible and strong for being able to manage two different locations (inside daycares--my public school does PreK now inside daycares) plus two different elementary schools (where I filled out paperwork, copied, laminated,etc).
I really think every teacher has a grade or two that is close to their heart ♥. For me it has always been Kindergarten. Always. And for some reason it seems to always be the most competitive grade to get hired in--I guess Kindergarten is in the hearts of many. :) Plus, here in Oklahoma there are so many budget cuts and so many teachers without jobs.
I am blessed to have been hired so very early in a different school, different district and having my sweet, sweet Kindergarten again. I am excited!!!!
I kept hearing, "When God closes one door he opens another." And honestly, I kind of was not sure if the door was locked or going to open lol. I am so blessed and I want to give readers/friends hugs. ~***~
So I am in the process of organizing my home office...going through my teaching stuff and also sorting scrapbook stuff. Honestly, scrapbooking and art have not been a huge priority in my life. But I have that yearning inside to still create! I am sure once I settle into this school year I will start again.
Speaking of creativity!! My online friend Debbie Chavers is having an art challenge!!! Woohoo!!!!

If you want to do it, you can have until the end of the month, June 30th. The deadline is going to be the 25th (starting after this month).That's all for now...gotta go work in my office some more. :) P.S. Anyone know how to get rid of my spammers in my comments sections?!?!?
Photobucket

No comments: