Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hi old friend


Hey there! Long time no blog. Sorry to leave you in the lurch. To say I have been overwhelmed is an understatement. I got sick on my birthday and over Fall Break--the one time I planned to have some down time! Grrr! Then my baby Harrison came down with H1N1. UGH!
And I am really have trouble balancing work and life. I have never had to teach two different groups of 20 kids. That's a heckuva lot of report cards to fill out (they were due recently).
So I am not here to lay all my burdens on you.
I last scrapped in August (a layout about my H). I plan on picking up my scissors again soon. In the mean time I have been hanging out in the Tip Junkie Community to get some inspiration. I have also started work on a new card kit club for my friend Jen, called Scrappin Goodies. Links coming soon, luvs!

Thank you all for the well wishes for my birthday and for me to get well.
Thanksgiving Break is coming up and I plan to visit all my friend's blogs soon.

4 comments:

Mandee said...

oh hey, i never thanked you for thinking of me for Jen:) I was so excited when she contacted me i couldnt stand it. you are a sweetheart:) I am sorry that things have been so hectic. I hope all is better for you soon:)

Court said...

Sorry it's been so hectic, can't wait till you get back!

ChaChaneen said...

Glad to see you updated here and all is well... well better than it was. How scary for you Momma with H. No fun indeed! Looking forward to seeing what you'll post up next with your new idea!

prashant said...

can't wait till you get back!

Work from home India