Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Wild Things

Today I took the wild things to the zoo LOL. Harrison and A.T.
I am a huge believer in kids with cameras. So I gave them both the digi and I did not take one picture.
I *love* the results!!!
Photobucket
I finally got a photo of me and my husband Ben--we are never in pics together since becoming parents.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Everytime I see an eagle my heart swells with Patriotism. It really does.
Photobucket
The beaver
Photobucket
and his freaky tail paddle thing.
Photobucket
Are they in love? :)
Photobucket
Bear in graceful pose.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Best.photo.ever. The frog is like, "hey, how did you find me?"
Photobucket
The new children's petting zoo is being built and will open next year.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was just a wild rabbit hanging out--not part of an exhibit or anything.
Photobucket
Bobcat running.
Photobucket
flying squirrel--I kept thinking about Sandy Cheeks from SpongeBob.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Caracal. Love his ears.
Photobucket
Of course, we had to touch the sharp tooth.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A.T.'s foot.
Photobucket
A little blurry but cute bird.
Photobucket
Cougar. Grrrr.
Photobucket
This quail was like a bird supermodel or something!!!
Photobucket
Bees.
Even the wonky photos look cool...
Photobucket
These were toads.
Photobucket
Photobucket
A rain of light?
Photobucket
Hehe you see the reflection of the camera lens but it makes the pic look like a monster thing or something.
Photobucket
Ssssnake.
Photobucket
I think this would make a good photoshop texture so if I use it as one I'll post that later.

Photobucket
This one was blurry but I made it black and white and its so nice. It is of an alligator hiding under an old pick-up truck decoration.
A.T. is 11 and Harrison is 4 so A.T. took most of the shots.
Hand the camera on over to your little ones and you will be surprised!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Great looks like you had a wonderful time. Great pics.

Mandee said...

Wow, dont you just love the zoo??? What a fun idea I hate having to be the one that takes all of the pics, BRILLIANT I am telling you just Brilliant:)

Marie Reed said...

They did do an awesome job snapping pictures! It's so nice to see you and Ben in a rare papental picture:) Noah took bunches of pictures of me bowling yesterday...well.... he took about 20 pictures of my backside. doh!

Court said...

So cool, so many different animals, y'all must have a cool one!

Debbie Turner Chavers said...

Hi Tina,
Great pictures! Tell your young ones that they did a superb job:)
Reminded me of really great memories of visiting the zoo with my three when they were young. I used to take my little ones to the zoo on a regular basis.
Now that they are all adults, we stil visit ever so often...just because the zoo is such a cool place.

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Awesome pics!! They did a fabulous job!!! :> )
~Peanut

ToddlercraftsSusan said...

Nice photos you have posted here. Thanks for passing them on. I will visit again your blog soon. Toddler Crafts Susan