Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh hai there

Photobucket
Has it really been a week since my last post? Wow. My blog is getting dusty!!
Well something has been keeping me busy. I have become a bit of an addict...
Photobucket
Yes friends I have been bitten by the True Blood bug. And sometimes I think the acting is over the top but I am sucked in! I just watched season 1 over a couple of days. As a mom I have to do my rated R viewing in the middle of the night so no little one learns new shocking vocabulary or asks me why people are wrestling.
I also saw some movies from my Netflix queue recently--The Watchmen and Rachel Getting Married. I could not get into either honestly. Have you seen them? What did you think? And I saw The Wrestler (it was just okay to me but I am not a wrestling fan) and Gran Torino. I LOVED Gran Torino.
So basically I have been sitting on my bottom and that is why there was a lack of posting LOL.
I remember some friends had trouble seeing my Parasol article from issue 3 (issue 4 is out now online) so here it is:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love Parasol magazine. Yasmine always works so hard on it.
Speaking of working hard look at these wonders I saw on the CakeWrecks blog:
Cake decorators had to take a tshirt and make it into a cake version.
Tshirt~
Photobucket
I really want this one for my own birthday!!!!
Cake~
Photobucket
Tshirt~
Photobucket
Cupcakes~
These would be so cute at a birthday party for kids!
Photobucket
(images from CakeWrecks)
Ah cake. I miss you! I have been dieting and trying to be more active (walking,swimming) with my husband Ben as my partner. We are doing really good and feeling good so that's all that matters I guess. Funny, how I was so unhappy with my pre-baby body and now I want it back!
So how was your week? What have you been up to?

Photobucket

3 comments:

crafts said...

really the photos are amazing.its so beautiful to see.every image is showing an different aspect of meaning.

Pearl said...

sounds like you've been up to a lot , Tina !

love those cake wreck images too ! lol we have a sweet tooth around here !

ToddlercraftsSusan said...

You don't need to push yourself for sharing on blogs. It is fine. I like your blog anyway. Thanks. Toddler Crafts Susan