Monday, July 13, 2009

Lego Purgatory

Welcome to Lego Purgatory. The place moms fear.
I am on day two, maybe day 3--I keep losing count, of sorting Legos.
Photobucket
I keep sorting but they are multiplying, I swear!
Photobucket
Green Goblin is giving me the eye, by the way.
Photobucket
Save us!
Photobucket
Whew. Relief. The Joker's still in jail.
Photobucket
The two on the bottom remind me of Billy Mays.
Photobucket
Rest in peace. I really will miss that guy.
And finally, the piece de resistance...
Photobucket
my son is unsorting them as I sort.
I did not mean to sound so frustrated in my last post. I do think everyone gave me great advice and I know for sure I need to work on being consistent. Like I fall into that trap of giving 100 warnings about time out instead of having him go to time out. I am making it my goal to be better about it. :) Oh, and I totally think my son rocks--wild nudity, public tantrums, and all.
So who feels up to a giveaway???
Photobucket
(thanks Andy Samberg).

AllAmericanDirect.com is giving away a LG 50" 1080p LCD HDTV from now until July 31st.
Giveaway link
Good luck readers!
Photobucket

No comments: