Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th Pictures, Images and Photos
Happy 4th of July weekend!!! Be safe! Have fun!!
Quotes to express the way I feel about our great country~

I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.
~Abraham Lincoln


The cement of this union is the heart-blood of every American. ~Thomas Jefferson

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.
~Mark Twain

And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood
Photobucket

7 comments:

Toddler Craft Onna said...

Every time I hear that song I am prout to be an American-I get chills!! Hope you are doing well and have a great fourth!! Happy Fourth of july!!

Pearl said...

Happy 4th of July to you & your family , Tina !

Hope you have a great time !

Debbie Chavers said...

Happy 4th of July, Tina:)

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Wishin' you and yours a happy (and safe) Independence Day!!! :> )

~Peanut

Mae said...

Hi!

Thought you might be interested in my site as well. I would love to combine our readership. I have some wonderful ideas, and many of your tips would be great addition to my new "Reader Tip Day"

Please contact me! I would like to talk to you more.

Thanks
Megan
Things Mommies Love
thingsmommyslove@yahoo.com
thingsmommyslove.blogspot.com

Court said...

How neat, happy fourth to you!

twinklescrapbooks said...

Happy 4th!!!
Mae, I'm going to email you later tonight. :)
tina