Monday, June 15, 2009

This space for rent?

So my bathroom sink is currently a bucket with a faucet in it. :( But I am pretty sure the WHOLE bathroom will be completed by the end of the week. Fingers crossed!
I don't know about you but I need some Flickr inspiration to cheer me up today!
I love the view of this shot. I would love to take a pic of one like this soon!

Photobucket
Untitled by Gayed

I like this one because it reminds me of my childhood--playing Junebug competitively.
Photobucket
Please Baby, Drive Me Home by Rococo57
This speaks volumes. It brings peace to my mind.
Photobucket
Flight by blurredfoto / Aron
Love this one! I really like the texture and the interesting view point!
Photobucket
A Clerk's Point of View by SamikRC
I love that we only see a slice of the face. So telling.
Photobucket
Untitled by cakeybabes


And here are some random shots I have taken from this year and in the past-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was all about textures. Natural textures.



Photobucket
I was awarded with the One Lovely Blog Award!! The "One Lovely Blog Award" was passed on to me by Jen (she rocks!) of Studio Petite.

Rules to follow:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I am sharing this award with everyone!! That's right--even you! If you don't have time to grab it, no big deal. :)

But I am also going to share 15 links to some good blog finds:


This Time Tomorrow

Devo's Mommy

Scrappin' Madge

Creating from the Heart

Creager Studios

Chachaneen

La Llorona Arts

Little Miss Sunshine

Paisley Jade

Terrie Bailey's Blog

The Queen of Clearance

Toddler Craft

Roots and Wings Co.

Open Seven Days a Week. Closed Sunday.


Tip Junkie


The Black Apple

Okay that may be 16 or 14 LOL...

AND of course visit all the links in my sidebars for awesome blog finds. You will love them. I do!!!

Now I want to share some fun news with you today!! I have a guest blogger! My little brother A.T. Yup, he is 11 while I am...er,...well there is a 20 year difference. And yes, we have the same parents. He is the "baby" of the family. So take it away A.T.----

Hi everyone! As you all know I am 11, and yes Tina is my big sis! I also have a big bro but he is at work today! He goes to electrical school. I am a Godzilla fan and I have a bunch of his movies:)I am out for summer vacation. I really enjoyed talking with you today!!!!! Bye!
-------------------------------------
He is such a sweetie!!! :)
Happy Monday friends!!!!
hugs,
tina

Photobucket

6 comments:

Euphoria said...

hey littel one!

Sweet photos, love the swing one, super cool!

Melissa Goodsell said...

I hope your bathroom is finished soon! There are some great pics there, beautiful.

Kylie w Warszawie said...

Gorgeous photos! Hope your renovation is over real soon!

Pearl said...

Wow ! your pics are just wonderful , Tina !

Hope your home reno is going as you want it to ! ;-)

Lille Diane said...

Thank you, Tina.... I wasn't being rude or unappreciative just am so behind getting back to everyone, blogging and keeping my creative goals. I know you totally understand you are doing all this plus are a Mommy.... Thanks, too, for understanding about the award passing, tags, etc... I am honored, grateful and thankful.

You pix are amazing!!!! It was good to come catch up to see all you've been doing.

Big hugzzzzz!!!!!

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Oh you are sweet to mention us! We are slow to get around to visiting blogs. I'm looking around here today;)

Anjeanette of the R&W girls