Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Fun Day?

(click on names for links)
Hope your weekend was gooooood!
I got some happy mail Saturday! My newest Etsy purchase--a card for my mom--arrived!! Look how cute it was packaged:
Photobucket
I ordered it from Madge's shop! You have to check it out. Oh, and if you have an etsy shop, link it under comments so we can all check it out.

Photobucket
I learned about the Half-Moon Manicure this weekend. Have you ever tried it?? I am terrible at painting my own nails and this looks a little too tricky for me but if I get brave and try it I will take pics!
We've started renovation on our bathroom. 70% of our walls now have the new wall paper. After this we are doing a faux technique using Ralph Lauren Copper color. And I found my new toilet...exciting I know. LOL
Photobucket
photo from Lowe's
But I love that the flush is a pull handle on top!
In non-toilet news,I have a tutorial in the newest issue (Issue #3) of Parasol Magazine!! You can download it free online starting tomorrow. :) Yasmine from A Print A Day is the creator of Parasol. I love her blog and I also found Feed Your Soul--Free Art through her.
Some other recent finds:(click on names for links)


Perimeter Perusing at Target (clearance aisles!)


Blogging Moms Anonymous


AllVoices

Bloggers Against Hunger

Art Abundance-Free Art Class!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Love the new look of your blog.

Court said...

I love coming here for all the great ideas you have. And yes, that was cute packaging, you could use that ribbon on another card!

Marie Reed said...

Non toilet news :).... you crack me up! I know what you mean about nail painting.. I'm a dud when it comes to it! I WANT red nails though...

Janeen said...

Nope, I've never seen that kind of Moon manicure before... Hmmm, that does look a bit tricky. ha ha I'm with Marie, I'd want Red! I wonder how that would look.. seriously? Like my finger is bleeding maybe? ha ha

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

What a wonderful package to receive!!
Ooooh, I love the look of that manicure!! Must be done with an airbrush. Man, if only I had nice fingernails instead of these gnarly, jagged ones, I'd give it a whirl! :> )
~Peanut

Ginny said...

What pretty packaging, how fun!