Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm alive!!!

Just a quick post to let y'all know I am still living and breathing (I think). For the past few days I have seriously been practically living at my local Home Depot. And I abhor hardware stores. But I can't buy toilets and sinks at Target so Home Depot it is! I am going to post pics of our new bathroom stuffs and I have a lot of blog surfing to do,too--hopefully by this weekend.
Photobucket

Ah, lazy summer days. Wish I was in the shade right now with an icy drink (preferably lemonade).
I would totally serve it in this,too:
















Paris Hammered Glass Beverage Dispenser, $109.99 at Home Wet Bar. Yes, a total wish list item. Especially since sinks and towel bars are ruling my universe right no
w.
:) Hugs!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Janeen said...

Happy Friday my beautiful friend! Thanks for the garage sale tips this week on my post - we are ready for the weekend now.

By the way I like your new pic - you're reflection is so CHA CHA!

Today is the last day of school and I'm as excited as the kids. ha ha Have a great weekend!