Thursday, May 28, 2009

This is how much you mean to me...

Just wanted to share a recent digital layout I did. :)
Photobucket
And I also want to share some flickr inspiration!!!
Photobucket

Fields of Gold by Allard
Photobucket

Grand Canyon National Park by *sebastien.mamy*'s
Photobucket

Water Sculpture by Janna Pham

Photobucket

Rambouillet Harfang Hilare by Koller 93

Photobucket

Through These Grassy Tracks by Melo99e
And I have to tell you about awards some of my bloggy friends have shared with me!
Photobucket
The Golden Heart award given from Miss Lillie Diane. I love the honesty, rawness and from the heartness of her blog!
and
the Dahlia Darkling Award from Miss Jodi! She created it herself,too!!!
Photobucket
"This Award is an Award of Thanks’ …to all those that have made the choice to Follow My Blog. ‘Thanks’ for posting such wonderful remarks, ‘Thanks’ for helping me to Laugh, Think, Reflect, Ponder, Remember, and Smile each day of my life … by the things you say and do…and ‘Thanks’ also for creating and sharing some of the most ingenious, unique and creative Blogs I have ever seen in Blog Land. "
(words by Jodi!)

and
Photobucket
Photobucket
I got the friends and lemonade stand award from Miss Monique!
Here are the rules of the Lemonade Stand award:

Comment on this blog. Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

And here's a little about the Friends award:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to five bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

My awards are going to five amazing friends who are always inspiring, supporting, and encouraging me! (They can pick and choose any awards above,by the way!).

1.Madge!
2.Blondie
3.Court
4.Kylie
5. Terrie
AND all my blog readers!!! Feel free to grab some awards!!!!
Acrylic paint stuffs coming today...
Photobucket

6 comments:

Janeen said...

Oh my stars, look at all those well deserving awards you've got here! You're a walking award-mine! ha ha

I hope your having a great day!

onna@toddlercraft.net said...

Tina-I love those pictures from flickr-just beautiful! The grand canyon one and water sculpture are my favorites!!

Congratulations on all the well deserved awards!!

MoMo sprnany said...

Wonderful pics! I love that lo Tina!

Monica!

Lille Diane said...

oops I did it again.... now that hubby is posting with you, I think we should keep it special... you're special....so special. psssst c'mon ova to get your award. :-)

thank you for the new posts on acrylics! I need all the help I can get. thank you!! thank you!!! thank you!!

Pearl said...

Wow ! Tina loving all that's going on here ! love the digi layout ! & all the pic inspo !


Sorry I haven't been able to come by as much as I'd like to but I think my time should be much better from today .

atti said...

Its a nice blog i like that pick which have a title "Through These Grassy Tracks by Melo99e" congrats on all the awards which you deserve!
Karachi Hotel