Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Let's get crafty!!! Seriously Leslie is funny--I could do without some of those dance moves...(but if I really crafted like that I would probably lose weight with all the funky dancing!).
Sometimes I wonder if people think "nerd alert!" when I tell them about my obsession with scrapbooking and crafts. Then I realize I don't care LOL... So this is dedicated to all my crafty mamas out there!!!
P.S. Ben is posting a tutorial on the versatility of acrylic paint tomorrow!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Susan Tuttle said...

Good for you for being yourself:)

Veronica Lee said...

Yeap, good for you!!!!

Lille Diane said...

Your blog name alone says you have MOXI!!! And gutzzzz....and a great sense of humor!

This video is hysterical. Where did you find her???? LOL

I'll check back in tomorrow to get the tips on acrylic painting... sah-weet!

Kylie w Warszawie said...

Yep! Who cares?

And do you find that people tend to love your work? Even if they think you're nerdy?

Little Pink Studio said...

You have to love Leslie! :0) One of my daughters was going to dress up like her for Halloween.

Thanks for visiting me!
Cerri xo

One Creative Queen said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who wonders that! I'm also glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't care...there's something about the obsession with art that takes over my instinct to care what anyone thinks! (Especially when surrounded with new products...lol)

Can't wait to see what Ben has to say.

xx

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

LOL! Craft-astic.

twinklescrapbooks said...

Thanks ladies!!! Hugs!!!
tina :)