Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I got nothing.

Photobucket
I have not posted lately because I feel like I had nothing to say---but there are always little observations in life so here is what went on today...
~watched Tropic Thunder. I had no idea Tom Cruise was in it. I thought it was funny--even though there were too many f's in it for me.
~my mom came by to visit this morning bearing chocolate milk. This was a big deal because we only buy our chocolate milk locally at Braum's. It is rBGH free and tastes amazing. So Braum's was out. Yes, out! How you run out of chocolate milk I have no idea so grandma earned her halo today.
~I thought about why I have had such a dry spell with my crafting and scrapbooking. I think time management has been a huge issue with me. So how do you find the time? What do you do to get that crafty mojo going again?? Any advice is welcome. :)
~Harrison colored a rainbow all by himself today. Without any help from me (I promise!).
Sharing:
Photobucket
Oh, and check out his funky dinosaur!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
~I sang loudly to the radio today. :)
~Harrison and I made bubbles. Our bubble recipe:

Our Bubbles Recipe

1 cup water

2 tablespoons light Karo syrup or glycerin

4 tablespoons dishsoap


~I babysat twin sisters tonight. One of them said, "You know you look better than I thought you would." Okay coming from a 5 year old I think it was a compliment so I'll take it.
~I read this book today and LOVED it!!!!
Photobucket
Lotta Prints by Lotta Jansdotter
Sometimes I think about my blog and feel like I have nothing to say. But stuff did happen today. I don't want to ever feel like my life is not blog-worthy. Even the small things matter!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

You know, so many days are spent like this. In fact, I loved those days with my kids when we just enjoyed hanging out and discovering things around us. And yes, your day was blog-worthy. ;)

Veronica Lee said...

Love the funky dinosaur!!

MoMo sprnany said...

Tina,
I have given you some blog awards!
http://just4scrappin.blogspot.com/
Check'em out! As always I love your blog!

onna@toddlercraft.net said...

I love the dinosaur!! Terrific! When I run out of crafting ideas I go to the library to get some inspiration. Just went the other day and got lots of inspiration from the books I found!! Just posted one of the crafts created from the idea in one of the books!! Time management is my biggest obstacle-need more time!! The crafts I do with the kids-so that's not a problem-they LOVE it! but need time to write posts and network with my great blog friendS!!like you!!

Mandee said...

i have those days and they suck to tell you the truth! haha but you are right even the little things matter. We should be documenting those things as well. Not every day can be a bucket of cherries! (Even though I wish that were the case) But awesome, you are a great mom always doing something with your sweet little man! I am sure he will cherish the times that you have together!

Euphoria said...

awww... sweet post! Everything matters! EVERY single LITTLE thing! They are all blessings for us!

tropic thunder is HILARIOUS! Tom Cruise ROCKED and so did Robert Downy Jr.

And the Dinosaur kicks butt!

Lille Diane said...

(((((((((Tina))))))))) big old hugzzzzz from my bloggy to yours. Hope I didn't squeeze the creative stuffins' right outta you.... I loved this post!

twinklescrapbooks said...

Another reason why my blog readers are AWESOME!!!! :) Thank u for cheering me on.
Love!
Tina