Friday, April 17, 2009

Featured Friday!!!!-Zefora!!!

Photobucket
Featured Friday time, friends!!!! This week we stop by to chat with Zefora. You will fall in love with her style and her creations!!!!

Photobucket
Hanna a.k.a. Zefora!

1. Zefora, tell us a little about you!

My name is Hanna a.k.a. Zefora and my shop is called Zefora Creations (zefora.etsy.com). I'm a Finnish girl in my twenties. I make cute jewelry and accessories, since I'm crazy about them myself! ヾ(^∇^) I started out making stuff just for myself, but in the end I made so much I started to sell them and found out that people really like my stuff and that there are plenty of kawaii ("cute" in japanese, google it and you'll get what I mean ^_~) lovers out there!


2. What inspires you? (Magazines, blogs, movies, books,etc).

Japan!! <3>
Photobucket
Wouldn't you love to have this around your neck??



3. What advice would you give to a beginner?

Don't give up. If something doesn't work out right away, start again! You'll get there! Talk and get to know people who can help you and give you advice. Just go for it, don't think you can't. Practice makes perfect (^_−)≡★
Photobucket
Love it! Very girly and very cute!


4. What is your favorite medium or tool to work with?

Well, lately it has been fake silicone whipped cream (from Japan of course ^_^). You can decorate anything with it and make awesome cute stuff!
Photobucket
Look at the bow! I love the attention to detail in the embellishments!


5. What is your favorite photo you have ever taken?

I think it's this one of my albino hedgehog Nasu! ( *^ω^) I love her.
Photobucket
Nasu, a very charming little girl!



6. Do you have goals?

Yeah, I wanna keep on doing what I am doing right now for as long as I can (゚▽゚*) Plus I hope to make more people happy with my creations <3>

Photobucket
"I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world..." I adore this dainty necklace by Zefora!



7. What is your process like? (Do you start with sketches or just dive in?)

I usually just look at a cute piece and the image of a design just starts to develop in my head. Weird, but it works for me >_<

Photobucket
This is a delightful Alice in Wonderland necklace. :)



8. How would you describe your style?

My jewelry represents the kid inside all of us ^_~ They look very cute and the main color I use is pink! <3>
My personal style is Kawaii!! *lol* Yeah, it could be something between decora and gothic lolita. I also tend to look like a punk girl with scene hair (^ ~^) I'm just me!

Photobucket
Wonderfully charming kitties! I like the pink pearls.

9. What do you enjoy most about creating? What got you started?

When I've finished some awesome piece of jewelry and feel proud of what I've accomplished. To see the art that started inside your head come into life <3>

My love for cute things got me started! (´・ェ・`*)
Photobucket
Gorgeous!



10. Where can we see more of your work, Zefora?

I have my own shop at Etsy:
http://zefora.etsy.com

Other places to find me:
http://www.myspace.com/zeforah

http://twitter.com/Zefora

http://www.kaboodle.com/zefora
Photobucket
Awwwwe-some!

Thank you Zefora!!!
Interested in learning more about Kawaii style??
Check out these links~

http://www.allthingskawaii.net/links/

http://www.ultrakawaii.com/

http://apple-town.org/


Have a happy weekend friends! :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Court said...

I love the microwave necklace. It would be even cooler if it worked and you could make mini mac n cheeze wherever!

Marie Reed said...

I have never seen an albino hedgehog! Wow!

Tracy M. said...

Cute Stuff!! I'm going to have to check out her shop.
Have a great day,
Tracy M.

Pearl said...

what a fab spotlight ! Love Zefora's creations ! So Kawaii ! for sure!

Terrie B x said...

Oh sO FULL of Inspiration Tina..What a fabulous crafter Zefora is..`WoW` I love her style..so different:)♥