Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tag is fun!

summer in the city
summer in the city - by twinklescreates on Polyvore.com
Polyvore rocks...
I designed this outfit tonight. :) Love shopping (well, window shopping) and it does not cost a dime--just for fun!

I got tagged from the awesome Fraizerbaz!!!


Here are the tagging rules:

1. Respond and re-work: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.



What is your current obsession: playing with paint, trying to learn how to knit, keeping my house clean and finding time for my family!!!

What are you wearing now: pink polka dot pj's (it's 12:30 am here)

Who was the last person you hugged: My son.

Who is the last person who kissed you: Husband. He kissed me goodnight on the forehead.

If you were a tree, what tree would you be: Redbud or a fruit tree. Maybe crab apple?LOL

Photobucket
Redbud Tree--we have them all over Oklahoma


What’s for dinner: Barbecue Pork Sandwich (homemade) and fries I did not eat.

What was the last thing you bought: Groceries this morning and picked up birthday cake for Ben.

What are you listening to right now: My cat playing with a jingl-ey ball.

What is your favorite weather: SUN!!!

What is on your bedside table: books, alarm clock, bottled water (I am boring...??)

What is your most challenging goal right now: To get things done in 24 hours.
I would say I am not the best at keeping in touch with people or returning phone calls and making time to socialize.

Say something to the person who tagged you: I love your blog and your happy spirit!!!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, where do you want it to be: Out in the country. Still here in Oklahoma but on lots of land.

Photobucket

Name the things you cannot live without: My cell phone, the internet, food/clothes/water (hey that should be #1 LOL)

What would you like to have in your hands right now: Cold hard cash...

Hot or Cold coffee: hot coffee, with milk and sugar please!

What would you like to get rid of: Hmmm...not sure. I would just like to finish renovating the kitchen.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go: To sleep.

If you could have your portrait painted/made by any famous artist from any era, who would you choose: Okay it would be very hard for me to choose but I have two modern artists whose portraits I adore:
Photobucket
Elsie Flannigan!
Photobucket
And Emily Martin (Black Apple)!
I buy from their etsy shops all the time!

What is your favorite book:
The Little Prince!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have an English and French version (not pictured). I re-read it all the time because it makes me happy and reminds me of my son. I cry when I see the movie.
So I am going to tag (only if they have time to play along)...
1. Kristi B.
2.Katherine
3.Madge
4.Lisa
5. Marie
6. Pearl
7. Lara
8. PinkuPixie
and anyone else who wants to play along. :)
****************************************
I am going to take a day or two (or three?) days offline just so I can spend a little Spring Break time with my family. :) I'm also planning on doing a little blog maintenance so maybe it will fix the slow loading problem--been playing with the idea of moving the blog to another site...any suggestions?? I've also been thinking about buying a domain name. So if you see the blog changing backgrounds or looking funky--don't panic, don't mind my "construction mess!"
I'll have another post soon and a Featured Friday artist next week.
Until then--giving you a high 5!
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

Pearl said...

thanks for the fun tag ,Tina !

I'll get to it when I can !

Hope you have tonnes of Spring time fun !

Marie Reed said...

No frieeees! You get back in there and clean your plate Missy! I reread the Little Prince recently and cryed.. it was just too lovely! I read it as a child and of course didn't get the beauty, humour , and depth then!

Tracy M. said...

Fun blog! I just recently found you.
Have a great week end!
Tracy M.

Georgina said...

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog about my silly little Cosmo. Your blog is hilarious and you remind me so much me when I was a young mommy, in my eyes, you're young, you may not feel it, but trust me you are!! LOL Anyway, I shall frequent this blog because I love to be with people who are true to themselves (thank you, Willy Shakespeare for that one)and just down right funny.

*fauve* said...

Thats a really funky outfit,love it!

Mandee said...

Thanks for tagging me! I am on it like blue bonnet!! Hee Hee what a fun fun tag:) Thanks again Tina

Terrie B x said...

Oh `WoW` Tina ....Well firstly `Thanks` for linking my blog...I sooo ♥ your blog and have linked up to you too!!!
I Loved reading your tag ..I`m with you on the coffee!!!lol...
Have a lovely Saturday!!!
and `THANKYOU` for visiting my blog too!!!♥♥♥

fraizerbaz said...

Thanks for playing tag with me! I wish we had redbud trees here... they are beautiful. :-)

Enjoy the time with your family!

Kylie w Warszawie said...

I'm also working on reconstructing my blog. I've received advice to stay with blogger because it is the easiest to work with and will let you rewrite html for free.

I don't know how you would go about getting your own site and installing blogging software on it, but it sounds like it would cost something. My husband has a domain name, but he just has his forwarded to his blogger blog. Just to make it easier for people to find him and not so much clunky .blogspot.com.

My new look will be up by the end of next week, as my class in digital imaging will be done then.

clairelouise said...

Wow what a fun and great idea. This has to be one of the best blogs I have come across in the way of design. Its so funky I love how you how made it your own:) I have a blog a boy with Aspergers that I blog on so much. But I have now started a blogspot:) Loving it. You can do some cool stuff with your blog. Your prove of that.:)
Claire Louise

Paul said...

great tag.for more please refer to our Paper Suppliers Network

twinklescrapbooks said...

thanks for all the awesome comments--love you all!
tina :)