Saturday, March 21, 2009

New look!

Photobucket

I still have a few tweaks here and there to make and I also know that my older posts are probably hard to read due to font color (sorry 'bout that!). It would take forever to change each one individually however. I'm hoping my blog loads faster for y'all. Please give me a shout out if it is not. Thanks! :)
So what is everyone up to this weekend???
It is a dreary, cold day here. Right now I should be in the shower--we have a birthday party to attend in an hour! And then after that I have to work until midnight.
If you like to procrastinate like me here is a great Sonic the Hedgehog (remember him?) game!


Photobucket

3 comments:

therisingpage said...

i've always loved brown..
Work till midnight?? Really?? When do you get to sleep?

Bone*Head*Studios said...

Tina I like it!!!Fabulous look!!!
blessings,Flora

twinklescrapbooks said...

Thanks!!!hehe I never get sleep--coffee is my friend!
tina