Monday, March 30, 2009

Just another manic Monday...

Me last Saturday: "Harrison, Mommy needs a picture of you with your fancy clothes on before Alexia's birthday party."
Harrison: "Wheeeeeeeeee!"
The slide show tells the story...



Well, I got one semi-serious pic. :) I love his energy!
Hope your weekend rocked.
I have to play catch-up on photos from Spring Break.
My sweetie Ben had a birthday.
Photobucket
The cake was amazing!
Photobucket
I'm a fan of buttercream (sooooo bad I know...) over whipped frosting.
Photobucket
Ever since we saw "Walking with the Dinosaurs-Live!" Harrison has been obsessing over TRex.
Photobucket
This remote controlled one never really stops growling. Grrrrr....
Our local zoo has large robotic dinosaurs ("Dinosaurs Unearthed") here now so we made our way to see them.
Photobucket
Rawr.
Photobucket
Harrison insisted on wearing camo with Crocs, and a Mountain Dew cap! (is that a fashion faux pas?!?) because he wanted to look like the Crocodile Hunter (or what he thought Steve Irwin would wear to see dinosaurs), and since it was St.Patrick's Day I humored him. :)
It's all good...momma had green nails!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Digging for fossils.
Photobucket
Kipper, our dog, wish he could have gone with us!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
P.S. The crocodile says HI. :)
Photobucket
Harrison saw the Wizard of Oz for the first time. He thought it was hilarious that when I was younger I always dressed up as the witch for Halloween--oh,yes, Grandma showed him the photos!
My husband Ben (and my dad in pic) did lots of yard work over Spring Break.
Photobucket
I am planting a large garden in the backyard with some fruits and lots o' veggies. This is my attempt at being more self-sufficient and it will give Harrison a fun hobby.
Let's share some link love...

Vanity Plates Site

Target Grocery Coupons

Ka-Chow! Cars Web Site for Kids

Sherwin Williams Photoshop Swatch Download

I love the brushes and free photoshop downloads from HERE.


Before I go I have to throw in one last TRex.
Photobucket
We bought a huge Hot Wheels set at a garage sale for $2. Yes, it growls,too, you know. LOL
BUT it sells on Amazon for $77.77!!!!! Bargain!
Thank you bloggy friends for this award. :) Love it!
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Patty said...

They had a walking with dinosaurs show here. It looked amazing but it was costly.

Melissa Goodsell said...

He looks so cute in his little hat and tie!

Court said...

How creative, and how sweet!

Janeen said...

Hi again! Wow, your page loaded so much faster for me this time~ Yeah!!! How are you girlfriend? I can see you've got the most A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E little man in the North! I lurve the hat too, it completes his energy. ha ha

And I must say that I LOVE Buttercream frosting too! Is there any extra pieces for your bloggyfriends? ha ha

Jodi said...

Love Love Love Harrison's outfit...I love his Hat the best...I personally think all kids should wear a hat...and he wears that one well...with Style!!

Cake looked yummy (hope you saved me a piece)
Cool Dino Bones..

Looked like a very Happy Day for All

Happy Tuesday

Jodi

alittlebitofscrap said...

Love the pics of your little guy! So cute!!

twinklescrapbooks said...

Thank you sweeties! :)
xoxo
tina