Monday, February 9, 2009

xoxo

Photobucket
Good morning, friends! I hope your weekend rocked!! I worked a little, shopped a little and discovered some fun stuff online. (Will share in just a moment).
Thank you for all the nice comments! Thank you for the good thoughts about my dad and all. Everything really is going to be okay. I told him he needs a hobby now! :) I going to blog surf after this post. :) I have been a blog surfing slacker!!
Photobucket
I have a fun announcement to share with you! Every Friday from here on out it will be "Featured Friday" and I will post about bloggers, scrappers, artists, crafters and moms that inspire me!! I hope to get you inspired as well!!! So it starts this Friday, Feb, 13th.
So now let's get to some random stuff...
Photobucket
Ooooh! Remember scratch n sniff stickers??? I bought this lovely set on ebay. I love s-n-s stickers!!!
Photobucket
The Black Apple has a free Valentines download for you to print!
Photobucket
Harrison is all about dinosaurs lately and I ate a club sandwich for lunch. Exciting--I know. LOL I just wanted to use this graphic. :)
I found some awesome scents at Demeter...$6 each! I got these:
Photobucket
Yes! Soon I will be smelling like a Jolly Rancher!
Photobucket
Rose...my favorite!
Photobucket
Pure Soap. :)
I passed on these but I am curious about the scents:
Photobucket
Crayon
Photobucket
Play-doh
Uh, they had cannabis cologne,too, but I have no idea why someone would buy that?!?!?
I went back to the Red Velvet site and they added some new stuff so I got myself a few stickers:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And...
Photobucket
These are adorable! But...I have no idea where I would wear these so I did not buy them.
I got this digi kit from 2Peas:
Photobucket
I'm going to re-color it to resemble this one. Yeah, I am cheap--it saves me $4 to do it myself.
Photobucket
I also did a little shopping at Target online.
This was my favorite find! I have gotten so many compliments on it!
Photobucket
It is extremely comfortable!!!
And this--the pic is tiny but it had a big bow in the middle of the collar.
Photobucket

Normally, I don't spend any money on myself (seriously why do us moms deprive ourselves so much??) but since I am working now I think it is okay to reward myself with my first check and from here on it is going automatically into our savings which will help us with our goal of moving within 2-3 years.
Happy Monday!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: