Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday is for rock stars

Photobucket
Look at this cute Valentine freebie!! The cards are in English and French. You can download it at the designer's blog HERE.
I've got a scrappy toot to share sometime soon. I am excited!!!
I finally got around to adding photos to my flickr account (like 2 years later)...
link here

And I also recently made my new watermark for 2009 photos:
Photobucket
My sweet bloggy friend PinkuPixie gave me a lemonade award!!!

Photobucket
The "rules" of this award are that I must:-
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo and save to your own computer.)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.
Here are my 10:
1. Lisa
2. Mandee
3. Elizabeth
4. Jen
5. Augusti
6. Irene
7.Ula
8. Pearl
9. Angelique

10. and YOU...
Happy Tuesday friends!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pearl said...

Ooo ! Cute award Tina ! Thanks ever for thinking of me ! lol & back at yer too !

Lisa said...

Thanks for the award! I LOVE your layout of Edward!