Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Love really is in the air!

Photobucket
Love. It's on my mind...I am someone who loves Valentine's. I love the color red (but pink is my fave). So do you celebrate V day in any way? I have a bear and hershey kisses in a basket for Ben along with a card. Then tonight I was at Elsie's new shop and HAD to buy this:
Photobucket
He is a HUGE Pixies fan so he will love it and he can put it on his desk at work. :) Unless he is too embarassed LOL.
Photobucket
Oh,yes! I was super excited her shop opened!!! Click here to go to it!
Photobucket
I also purchased this from Elsie (in her etsy shop):
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think it will be fun to scrapbook with.
Photobucket
I have to say Happy Birthday to A.T.!! Woo hoo for 11. Harrison and I bought him lego figures, a ball with a real spider in it!, and some Japanese figures he collects.
This month is crazy with birthdays for us. I am not going to complain at all because I love cake!!
We just celebrated my FIL's birthday.
Tonight we went to Michael's store to buy our nephew,Blake, art supplies for his birthday. He loves to draw. Superheroes are his favorite subject. And of course, since my husband Ben is an art teacher we are encouraging his talent!
I have been doing a lot of window shopping online. I am in love with Fred Flare stuff.
Photobucket
Cuteness!!!
I am really wanting some of their glasses and sunglasses!
And do you love Etsy or what??
I love this print from the Black Apple's shop...
Photobucket
It is named Ofelia after the character from Pan's Labryinth. I really think this needs a spot in my living room.
I want to share some freebies I found and love:
Check out this free banner! It is cute! You can print it and hang it somewhere for Valentine's.
Photobucket
Look at these frames!!! Same thing--you can download and print them or use them for digital scrapbooking.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: