Thursday, January 8, 2009

Walking with mommy brain

Photobucket
Yay! I made my first non-Etsy sale! I got an order for some custom made cards. :] Sweet!
I also have to finish some sewing for my brother's colonial fair and I'm still making valentines for the children's hospital. I love staying busy. And I love being able to create.
I mailed out the thank you cards for Harrison's family bday party:
Photobucket
I had to make them myself--seriously there is like NO Toy Story stuff for parties out there. I guess its understandable since the movies came out so long ago.
Photobucket
I love you Robert Pattinson...
Photobucket
I've been meaning to share my new baby with you LOL. For Christmas I got a new cell phone from Ben. His matches--its blue. I also got a pink iPod. Ben got a white one. Then we found out the phone IS an MP3 player,too. So we just have lots of choices now I guess.
We made yummy chocolate chip muffins. They are soooo good right out of the oven! Harrison kept saying "I need to taste this to see if it is okay..."
Photobucket
And I made Berry Delight dessert for Ben. Baking is the only type of cooking I do!
Harrison is entering a coloring contest to win tickets to see Walking with Dinosaurs. His entry is hilarious! He insisted on using...um....lots of glitter!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: