Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Queen

Photobucket
It's another snow day here! Dh is home. I don't have to go to work (as a nanny) tonight. :)
Let's look at some snow pics...
Photobucket
I love my model. :) Kipper tries to eat snow.
Photobucket
Our snow covered sandbox.
Photobucket
It needed some graffitti on it!
Photobucket
A paw print from my "model."
Photobucket
The car has a blanket of snow.
Photobucket
Hehe I walked out in the snow in my Steve Madden heels. Just because I could.
Photobucket
snooooooow.
Photobucket
Our doggies have this toy that has three tennis balls on it so I could not resist photoshopping a smile in!
Photobucket
This is the view of our street with snow at night. I like this pic because the two lights look like hearts! (you probably can't tell it here but in the large pic they do).
So what have we been doing with our snow days?!?!
Photobucket
Made sugar cookies.
Photobucket
Harrison helped me with the frosting.
Photobucket
Got the frosting recipe from this book.
Photobucket
Worked on my embroidery...still learning.
Photobucket
Painted a dollar store frame for my living room. It was a cheapy gold color. Now I love it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dressed our pets in snow fashions.
Photobucket
Jumped for joy when Harrison's boots arrived from See Kai Run.
Photobucket
Revived a ceramic ladybug by gluing her legs back on.
Photobucket
Built lego towers.
Photobucket
Opened up some fresh playdough. Don't you love the smell of new playdough?? Oh, and new crayons? I am a nerd.
Photobucket
Watched our pets eat.
Photobucket
and snuggle!
Photobucket
Harrison is in love with the new Nickelodeon show Olivia.
Photobucket
We collect lego figures and right now Spiderman and Indiana Jones have been Harrison's favorites.
So that is how our snow days have been going.
I went to the dr. this morning and everything checks out fine.
Before the snow storm I was able to do a little scraft (scrapbooking + craft= luv) shopping...
Photobucket
Photobucket
I really love Friendly Forest. I got the papers and stamps.
Photobucket
So last week we got to see Walking with the Dinosaurs. H won the coloring contest and we were able to go...
Photobucket
Photobucket
A sneaky pic.
Okay all of this piled on my desk is sheets of wax paper.
Photobucket
The school was throwing stuff out of storage and I have happily volunteered for anything they want to send my way. :) I am not 100% sure what I am going to do with all this paper but I know I could do some melt crayon art or something.
Maybe make a giant kazoo??
We went to the science museum last week,too. Some shots to share:
Photobucket
I love the movement in this pic of the trains.
Photobucket
Lego racing is fun. There is a table full of Legos and K'nex and you build racers and race them against others.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was also in the building area. My best attempt at a log cabin.
Photobucket
The vacum experiments are fun,too. I love putting several cups in the tube at once. This is Harrison's favorite activity at the science museum.
Photobucket
Bubble making.
Well, I started a scrapbook page last night but I am not sure where I am going with it. I need some motivation!
Photobucket

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

My son's love Indiana Jones lego and are obsessed with Spiderman. Love your blog!

twinklescrapbooks said...

Thank you! :) Warm fuzzies!!!
tina :)