Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa I Want a Nap!

Photobucket
It *FINALLY* snowed here Tuesday!!
Photobucket
Harrison had his snow bib on when it just started! I love how it made him have a poofy bottom!
Photobucket

Here he is patiently waiting for me to find his snow boots. We also argued because I wanted him to wear a real winter hat but he wanted to wear a Santa hat. He won.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Doghouse roof.
Photobucket
Boots.
Photobucket
We tried to fingerpaint the snow but the snow would stick to the paint. I got misters to fill with food coloring so next time it snows we'll s
pray it colors.
Photobucket
After play it was bath time. H is loving foam bath toys because they stick on the walls and tub.
Photobucket
OMG check out my way messy desk. I have been working to clear the mess here and there tonight. I just have a ton of projects I have been working on.

Mainly I can't stop making felt dolls!
I want to share the pattern with you:
Click LINK here




















I got it out of a Family Fun children's craft book but cannot reme
mber the exact name or author.
Photobucket
We found these cool washable ink pads at the Target $1 spot and I was able to finally get this
child identification kit done:
Photobucket
I believe you can get them from any State Farm insurance agent for free. That is how we got ours. I tried to make it about making fun fingerprints so Harrison would comply LOL.
I know I am overprotective but with the Adam Walsh case being in the news again lately it really got me to thinking I needed to get it done.
Photobucket
Oh hai there! Ronald says "hi."
After awhile the novelty of the cold weather wore off so we hit up McD's to play.
Photobucket
Photobucket
and we mailed that Santa letter.
Photobucket
Putting the stamp on...
Photobucket
Opening the post office box at the post office....while holding his elf doll.
Photobucket
I started to help him open it but he said, "Lemme do it myself momma."
uh...my baby is growing up!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Audrey Yeager said...

I just LOVE all your adorable photos! You have such a great eye!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I'm loving all of the fun photos! CUTE!!