Friday, December 26, 2008

OMG!




















Have you seen these adorable tags from The Black Apple??? They are free!!! I wish I had seen them before Christmas...boo. But I am going to use them on Harrison's birthday gifts!!! His birthday is Dec.28 so I feel swamped lately. I also have the Jan. 1st deadline for Scrap N Art, Jan. 5th deadline for my creative team ScrapCity stuff and I still have to buy stuff for his birthday party! I like keeping busy though.
This year we are going small and family only on the birthday. Its going to be at my mom's lovely house. I am always so jealous of her beautiful decorating style...shabby chic and vintage. She also keeps the cleanest house I have ever seen!!
I need to share Christmas pics with you soon. I took like over 600+!!! We just had a lot of gatherings this year. Thank you, thank you to all our family members and friends for the wonderful Christmas gifts and cards this year.
Ben is doing some after Christmas shopping at JC Penney. :) When he returns we are heading to Target and Toys R Us. :) Love shopping!!!
So let's talk crafting!
My in-laws gave me a gift card to Michaels and I already have it all spent in my head hehe. I am going to buy some perler beads, sewing stuff (been making lots of felt dolls lately), and of course, scrapbook stuff!
Journaling is something I *always* struggle with. Look at this neat journaling site!
I learned a fun, new (to me) paint technique I really want to share with you,too. I will make a tutorial when I get a chance. I hope your holidays are going super duper!!!
Download Black Apple tags here
I hear Ben's car so I better go and get ready!
Photobucket

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow, you took a ton of photos! I only took 4 on Christmas Day . . . can you believe it? What a crazy lady!! I took a bunch on Christmas Eve though. Enjoy your shopping and getting ready for Harrison's birthday!!

wendy said...

Holy moly that's a lot of pictures :) But how fun! I hope your Holidays were a lot of fun :)

Pearl said...

Sounds like you had a terrific Christmas time , Tina !

It's very low key here for us being so close to another major Chinese festival in a month's time & kids going back to school on Jan 2 etc So no pics for us I'm afraid !

I'm also mojoless after making so much Christmas stuff this year !

Have a great New Year ahead !