Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hoho-oh?


happy holidays or hannukah Pictures, Images and Photos
I am eating up this season! I think Christmas is by far my favorite.
We bust out the Christmas dvds and cds. I love the fireplace on tv dvd we have!
I love the snow! We had our first snowfall today!!! Yay! It did not stick...and it all melted before I could photograph it.
Today I was at the dentist again. I swear I have been seeing Dr. Bun Baker {real name btw} more than I have seen my dh lately! I got fitted for a crown and now have my plastic crown in. I am craving gum sooooo bad!! Why is the forbidden stuff always the most tempting??
In 4 hours exactly I will be getting my flu shot. I guess I am all about having my body ache this week...

Photobucket
The ScrapCity forum is finally up and working after my snafu. We have a digi dt call going on right now.
(Click here for details).
Photobucket
This book was a great library find--Holiday Lights by David Seidman.
I really like these two ideas:

Photobucket
Putting lights in clear jars...pretty!
Photobucket
Hanging strands like a spider web.
Tonight H and I sat down and wrote his letter to Santa. We cheated and used pre-printed stationary from Michael's Craft Store.
Here is Harrison's letter to Santa:
Photobucket
I really adore the envelope,too!
Photobucket
I can't believe it had several sheets/envelopes for $1!
Tomorrow Harrison and I are going to the post office to mail his Santa letter. I found a neat site that has Santa email you back!!!
http://www.writetosantaclaus.com/

Photobucket
Thank you Renee (MnMommy2) for sharing these links with me:
365 Days of Christmas Fun!!!





Oh and let me tell you about this amazing, awesome giveaway by Kelsey at Vanilla Joy. You could be the lucky winner of a Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter by QuicKutz!!!!
Good luck!!!
****************************************************
Photobucket

2 comments:

wendy said...

Bun Baker...that's funny! :)

It seems like Christmas is flying by this year!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

December is going by so quickly! I'm not ready! I love that stationery you found for Harrison's letter! CUTE!!