Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today

So I've been tagged by a wonderful person-Janice.
The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you {Janice}
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!

Here are six random things about me:
1. I ate a PB&J for lunch with a juice box. :)
2. I decided today that Ben and I will start going for evening walks again. I miss that couple-y time. (He agreed!)
3. My childhood heroes were SheRa, ThunderCats, Transformers, Rainbow Brite and Alf.
4. I like to make messes more than I like to clean up!
5. I read obsessively.
6. I hate talking on the telephone.

I am tagging anyone who reads this and wants to be tagged! Just post 6 random things about yourself on your blog.

3 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ScrapMomOf2 said...

Sorry, had a typo, and it was driving me crazy, so I had to delete it!!

Your heroes . . . I don't know who they are! Uh oh, I'm feeling old! You know what? I have never heard another person say that they hate talking on the phone. I HATE talking on the phone. I would rather send an email or talk to someone face to face. Interesting!! My husband and I need to start going on evening walks too. I love when we get a chance to do that!

Pearl said...

ack ! I loved Alf too ! lol

fun facts Tina !