Saturday, November 8, 2008

Some linky love

internetz Pictures, Images and Photos

I am loving this blog, Young Me Then and Now. (The first two pics don't show up for some reason on the link.)
Other neat places I have found on "teh intenetz"?

Things I have learned in my life so far...

Twilight Moms Forum

Found Magazine

Creative Therapy

Stubby Pencil Studio

Photobucket
Please send some prayers and good thoughts our way. We found out Fri. night that my Aunt Mary is in critical condition in the hospital.

3 comments:

Mandee Gillen said...

Funny pic:)
that's awesome

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh Tina, I hope your Aunt is going to be OK. Good thoughts being sent your way.

Pearl said...

great links here , Tina - & here's another fun one :

www.photofunia.com


Hope your Aunt is getting better now !