Monday, November 24, 2008

Life and other stuff!

Photobucket
I can die a happy woman now.
Saturday I was babysitting A.T. The boys were bored so we went shopping at Target, Kidz Stop, and then to a local bakery-Cherry Atomic.
I have had their cookies before but we decided to buy a couple of cupcakes,too. Cherry cupcakes. OMG! OMG! I have lived 31 years on this Earth. This is the best cupcake I have ever tasted in my life! Total joygasm.
Just look at the picture!
Photobucket
I love to watch H play. He is really into pretend play and makes up the funniest stories. They always start with "Once upon a time..." and include monsters.
Speaking of monsters...
Photobucket
Ugh. My parent's house has become a haven for daddy long leg spiders. I don't care if they are the "friendly" spiders--they creep me out!
I did a wordle out of curiosity to see what would come up if my blog was entered...
Photobucket
LOL-the biggest word is ScrapCity. Um, I guess I talk about that place a lot but I love that message board!
Harrison and I did some crafting on Friday.
Photobucket
Magnets for the grandmas.
Photobucket
Turkey ornaments.
Photobucket
H working on his cutting skills.
Photobucket
We made a "Batman bat".
Oh, and moms, I totally recommend this glue!
Photobucket
It really does not run!
We went to Midwest City to look at lights Friday night.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The reason for the season.
Photobucket
Oh hai there!
Photobucket
They had 4 hot air balloons and were giving rides! I am scared of heights so no thank you!
I like the blurred pictures best!
Photobucket
Saturday and Sunday night we went to see the Yukon lights. I'll share pictures later this week. Don't wanna over-light ya. I have video,too,but have never uploaded one so if I can figure that out then I will post it.
I do have to share this with you. When we were looking at lights Sunday night there was this van that kept stopping and parking. The lane is narrow so we could not go around them. They would get out of the car and take photos. Um, there are parking spots and you can walk to do that. Which is what most courteous people do. Oh, and of course they are in front of us the whole way. Ben and I grumble but try to stay happy people because we don't H to have bad memories of the holidays. So we go to park (in a parking spot) to see a huge,new display to lights up to music on the radio station. H rolls down his window, sticks his head out and yells at the people in the van, "Hey! I'm Harrison Spencer Winkle. Will you stop that? Will you stop driving like that???" We roll his window up and child lock it. Of course, we gave him a reprimand but it was really hard because I really wanted to laugh. I had to hide my face for a minute.
Photobucket

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Cupcakes, crafting, and lights . . . oh my!! Your son yelling at the people is very funny! I seriously want a cupcake now! Joygasm! I'm going to have to use that word!!

wendy said...

That's funny about H! Kids can be brutally honest sometimes :). Cute story!