Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've been a busy girl...

Photobucket
(Grungeboard key covered with glitter and beads)
Hullo. My nails have paint on them and my index finger hurts from using straight pins. I suppose all the cold rain has kept us shut-in but that has been a good thing because I have gotten so many projects done. :)
Here are some layouts I did for ScrapCity.
Photobucket
A picture of our Halloween pumpkins.

Photobucket
My superhero! H in his Halloween costume. :) He is obsessed with having muscles like Daddy so I love this pose.
Photobucket
A layout about something I am addicted to. I love cookies to death.
I also finished two other layouts with Jack's World from Cosmo Cricket but the SC reveal will be in December.
Here is a layout I re-worked:
Photobucket
I am much happier with the turn out. Can you tell I am obsessed with white borders on pics?
Photobucket
I am entering an ornament contest. Wish me luck! I rarely enter anything and never win LOL. We have to make 3 ornaments. I made 4 just because it was so much fun.
Photobucket
This is my star/button ornament and another I made with buttons and a vintage angel girl pic.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is my paper pinecone ornament. Made from guess what? Cosmo Cricket!!!
This next one is double-sided. It features Christmas pics of H. It is one of those hanging ornaments that has a floating/moving pic in the middle. This was the most difficult to make for me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also added the Grungeboard key dangling at the bottom.
That's all for now. :)

2 comments:

Mandee Gillen said...

Wow, when you say busy you mean busy:) Good luck to you on the contest your christmas ornaments look great (i am not a great spell gal so if i spell something wrong sorry:) I am amazed at the pine cone one and the star, and wow at the floating pic that is awewome, you go girl.
You make me want to go scrap right NOW!!

Pearl said...

Yes lot of ornaments contests going around right now ! fabulous creations you've come up ! & the layouts for Scrapcity are just fab too - the pics are stunning - especially your carved pumpkins !